[Dovecot] integration of old mails into new dovecot Maildir

K. C. Mohan - Personal kcmohan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:26:39 UTC 2014

I just installed dovecot 2.2.9 on to a new server and want to transfer all
the old mails into the email accounts I imported from the previous server
into MySQL database. I am not able to view the subfolders and or old mails
that I copied into their respective maildir folders. I was very much
appreciate if anyone could let me know how to import old mails into the new
server. All I see, is the new mails that have come into the account since I
started dovecot service in the new server.

---