[Dovecot] Heartbleed openssl vulnerability?

Tim Groeneveld tim at timgws.com.au
Thu Apr 10 00:28:36 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

> the same for the class of not that critical passwords, generated
> with random algorithms and because that stored in password safes
> which *may* be compromised but better than "shitpwd-year-moth-123"
>
> so stop this polemic, there is no asbolute right solution in case
> of credentials and before a user chosses "fuckingadmin123" i prefer
> passwords like "!Y*c*k*m*b*S!*"

I think now is a good time to point you to http://xkcd.com/936/

I would prefer "SuitableChooseNewspaper57" over "!Y*c*k*m*b*S!*"
because I know that the first is definitely less likely to be
stored on the back of a keyboard, or in a Word document
named "Passwords.doc".

Plus, Suitable Choose Newspaper 57? Easy to say over the phone
if someone ever needs my password.