[Dovecot] replication + attachment sis + zlib bug ? (HEAD version from xi.rename-it.nl)

Pavel Stano stano at websupport.sk
Fri Apr 11 14:07:29 UTC 2014

Yes, exactly. I look at the code and find out there is functionality
for that.
Dovecot store attachments in base64 format without decoding if there
are longer lines with more base64 blocks (4chars). So these attachments
get deduplicated but are not decoded.

But it don't work if last line is buggy.

I think i fixed it. It looks like it works, but i test only one mailbox.
Patch attached

--
[ Ohodnotte kvalitu mailu: http://nicereply.com/websupport/Stano/ ]

Pavel Stano | Troubleshooter