[Dovecot] FTS autoindex username problem

leeyc0 leeyc0 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 06:43:01 UTC 2014

I think I found the reason. It seems to be related to LMTP delivery, the LMTP recipient email
address seems to be used as the autoindex user, if it is the reason then things would be very
complicated, I will have to figure how to workaround this. Thank you for my bothering.

於 2014/4/12 上午 12:20, 李耀宗 提到: