[Dovecot] "Reapplying" sieve rules

Axel Luttgens axel.luttgens at skynet.be
Tue Apr 22 13:23:31 UTC 2014

Le 22 avr. 2014 à 10:39, Robert Schetterer a écrit :

> [...]
> perhaps use ideas from
>
> http://wiki2.dovecot.org/HowTo/RefilterMail
>
> [...]

Hello,

Many thanks to both of you.

Fortunately, my problem has been far less widespread than initially feared.
As a result, the good old manual way, yet with quite a bunch of patience and care, did the trick.

But it is always nice to have some alternatives at hand; they are in my tool bag now. ;-)

Regards,
Axel