INBOX subfolders not showing up

Dr. Matthias Sitte matthias at familie-sitte.org
Mon Aug 4 00:44:54 UTC 2014

Well, I created a test user to check what kind of permissions Dovecot
gives (after reading the docs I was kinda confused a bit). Except for
the INBOX folder (which had some group/other read flags) everything was
the same. I've corrected that. Folders created with Thunderbird (24.5)
now show up, but I have to restart it. Well, I can live with that.

On the other hand, the logs don't show anything unusual, no immediate
warnings or errors about permissions.

I'm still confused about it. I remember vaguely that it worked with the
previous major version of Dovecot before upgrading to Wheezy...

Dr. Matthias Sitte                   Email: matthias at familie-sitte.org
1003 Justin Lane                            matthias.sitte at gmail.com
Apt. 1037                                   matthias.sitte at gmx.de
Austin, TX 78757-2644