Set an archive folder for every user

Felix Rubio Dalmau felixrubiodalmau at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:04:22 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

	I have a running postfix+dovecot installation, running flawlessly. The machine this setup is running onto has 2 mirrored SSD disks (in which dovecot stores the mails) and 2 mirrored regular HD. I'd like to keep the fresh emails in the SSD, and move them to an Archive folder after some days/weeks. Is there any way in dovecot to set up a folder for every user, that points to an external disk rather than the default one?

	Thank you,
	Felix