maildir: could lda/lmtp log filenames?

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Wed Aug 6 10:01:09 UTC 2014

hello,

on a mailstorage server receiving messages per lda/lmtp I like to pimp
my logfile.
when starting to search for a specific message I have a queueid. I
like to combine that id
with the filename the message has after delivery to a maildir. I know,
that will not work with other formats then maildir.

Aug  6 11:37:30 mailserver postfix/lmtp[17884]: 3hSnmj208Zz259d:
to=<rcpt at example.org> relay=$lmtp-server status=sent (250 2.0.0
$dovecot-id)
Aug  6 11:37:29 $lmtp-server dovecot: lmtp(1440, rcpt at example.org):
$dovecot-id: sieve: msgid=<..>: stored mail into mailbox 'INBOX/folder'

and exactly there I would like to see "stored mail into mailbox
'INBOX/folder/new/FILENAME'"

yes, I know, I /should/ user doveadm and avoid access messages via
filesystem but in that case it would be much faster to access the
information I need.

Any ideas?
Andreas