Options mail_nfs_storage and mail_nfs_index not in 2.2(.13) example config anymore?

Christian Rohmann crohmann at netcologne.de
Mon Aug 11 14:22:17 UTC 2014

Hey dovecot-users,

did I miss anything anywhere about the configuration variables
 "nfs_storage" and "mail_nfs_index"
being removed from the example configuration in 2.2?

In 2.1 they where both in 10-mail.conf commented out and set to their
default "no". But with 2.2 they are not in any of the exmaple config
files anymore.

doveadm is still showing the variables and they can be used as ever still.

Just wondering if I missed something and this should be configured
differently on 2.2 now.

Regards

Christian