rebuilding indexes for dovecot pop3

Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz arekm at maven.pl
Mon Aug 18 06:48:41 UTC 2014

Hi.

doveadm -D fetch -u login \
    'imap.envelope imap.bodystructure size.virtual date.received' '*'

according to mail archives allows to regenerate indexes and precache specified
headers for imap usage.

What headers are needed for dovecot pop3 daemon?

I have one server where dovecot works for imap only. For pop3 there is
different software being used. I want to migrate to dovecot pop3 but I need to
precache and regenerate indexes for dovecot pop3.

Note, some users used pop3 only, so dovecot imap had no chance to generate any

Thanks,
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, arekm / maven.pl