antispam plugin crash

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Mon Aug 18 16:55:51 UTC 2014

Am 18.08.2014 um 16:40 schrieb Thomas Witt:
> On 18/08/14 15:15, Steffen Kaiser wrote:
>> As far as I know sa-learn requires a filename at command line, therefore
>> http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Plugins/Antispam spools the message to a file
>> before. Could you try this script? Maybe you can use "-" as filename or
>> something like that.
>
> No it does not. And using that script does not make the crash go away.

by the way why not simply using i.e spamass-milter with i.e postfix and
use global sieve rule for sort Spam Tagged Mail into Imap Junk Folder,
for users bayes learn, use some spam/ham.alias forward perl script, to
download spam tagged mail in prefiltered Junk Folder via pop3 too use
virtual pop3 namespace.

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--