Thunderbird not able to edit sieve Message Filters

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:41:26 UTC 2014

you need the updated beta sieve plugin 0.2.3d
https://github.com/thsmi/sieve/blob/master/nightly/0.2.3/sieve-0.2.3d.xpi

see https://github.com/thsmi/sieve/issues/26
for the reason why it is not available via mozilla plugins site

this should fix the problem in thunderbird.
(I use it myself having had the same issue)
Regards, Tim