LMTP re-reading all messages

Florent Bautista bautista.florent at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 18:22:20 UTC 2014

Thank you a lot Timo, I think it solved my problem.
I set up an SQL dict.

But according to the documentation, Dovecot is decreasing number of bytes
and number of messages from row, but in my case, it sums up (I have the
total number of bytes and the total number of messages in table). Is it OK ?

Can you (briefly) explain why Maildir++ quota is not working well in this
case ?

Thank you again.