Dovecot authentication LDAP SSL-TLS againts SAMBA4

Lista de Dovecot dovecot.lista at palacio.cu
Fri Aug 22 14:59:51 UTC 2014

Hi, i would like to know if anybody have implemented the
authentication of dovecot against samba4 via secure ldap (SSL/TLS). I
made it but in plain text through dovecot´s offical page:

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/AuthDatabase/LDAP/AuthBinds
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/AuthDatabase/LDAP

But when i try to do it in a secure way i can´t make it work. Samba4
is listening by port 636 and dovecot is speaking by 389 or 636, but
they can´t comunicate themself. I´m wondering if any of you have done
this before or have any clue that might help me. Thanks.