mail_location hashing & lowercasing?

Ralf Hildebrandt r at sys4.de
Sat Aug 30 08:56:10 UTC 2014

Currently, I'm using
mail_location = mdbox:/var/spool/mail/%Ld/%Ln/mdbox

Now I want to add a partitioning (so I don'T have all directories in
one single directory), but can't find the right syntax:

mail_location = mdbox:/var/spool/mail/%Ld/<HASHING HERE>/%Ln/mdbox

It seems like I'd need to use
%N (new hash) on %Ln and then take a substring of that.

%2NLn

2 Characters of the %N hash of %Ln (the lowercase username)

But this gives me a verbatim "Ln" on the path!

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München