R: Re: SORT capability

absolutely_free at libero.it absolutely_free at libero.it
Mon Dec 1 11:41:47 UTC 2014

Here's my conf:

# dovecot -n
# 2.0.9: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.32-71.el6.x86_64 x86_64 CentOS release 6.6 (Final)
auth_mechanisms = plain login digest-md5 cram-md5
disable_plaintext_auth = no
first_valid_gid = 89
first_valid_uid = 89
mail_gid = 89
mail_location = maildir:/coraid-s2l2/domains
mail_uid = 89
maildir_very_dirty_syncs = yes
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character
vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags copy
include variables body enotify environment mailbox date imapflags notify
mbox_write_locks = fcntl
namespace {
  inbox = yes
  location =
  prefix = INBOX.
  separator = .
  type = private
}
passdb {
  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
  driver = sql
}
passdb {
  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql-crypt.conf.ext
  driver = sql
}
plugin {
  sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
  sieve_dir = ~/sieve
  sieve_extensions = +notify +imapflags
  sieve_max_script_size = 1M
}
protocols = imap pop3 lmtp sieve
service imap-login {
  service_count = 0
}
service pop3-login {
  service_count = 0
}
ssl_cert = </etc/nginx/ssl/wildcard.crt
ssl_key = </etc/nginx/ssl/wildcard.key
userdb {
  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
  driver = sql
}
protocol lmtp {
  mail_plugins =
}
protocol lda {
  mail_plugins =
}
protocol pop3 {
  pop3_client_workarounds = outlook-no-nuls oe-ns-eoh
}

CHILDREN