Required SSL with exceptions

List list at airstreamcomm.net
Mon Dec 8 18:41:57 UTC 2014

I have a Dovecot cluster which is on separate machines from my
webmail/caldav/cardav cluster, and I currently have the system setup
with ssl = required.  Unfortunately the caldav/cardav server I am
running doesn't support STARTTLS so I was wondering if there is a way to
still enforce ssl for every connection with the exception of a certain
subnet, or if there is a better way to accomplish this without install a
local install of Dovecot on each of my caldav/cardav servers.