Replication sieve scripts.

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Sun Dec 14 18:15:06 UTC 2014

Am 14.12.2014 um 18:14 schrieb Hanns Mattes:
> Hi,
>
> Bertrand Caplet <bertrand.caplet at chunkz.net> schrieb:
>
> [...]
>>
>> Maybe you could at least test to build it from source the last stable
>> version ?
>
> I'll give it a try.
>
> I'm using the RPMs provided by
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/server:mail/dovecot22 and they
> are shipping dovecot with pigeonhole 0.4.3.
>
> I'm trying to build with 0.4.6 in Opensuse build service with no luck so
> far which is definitely caused by my complete lack of knowledge with
> building RPMs, modifying *.spec-files and the OBS.
>
> But this doesn't belong to this list (though I appreciate any hints and
> help).
>
> Regards Hanns

be sure to use latest revision

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/openSUSE:Factory/dovecot22/dovecot22.changes

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/server:mail/dovecot22?rev=49

dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole-0.4.3_adapt_to_2.2.15.patch

latest dove sieve is

http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org/download.html

v0.4.6

so suse people may upgrade to sieve pigeonhole latest, contact them via
mail etc

dovecot itself seems up2date with latest revision

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG