replication - more than 2 servers?

Ron Cleven Ron at Cleven.com
Tue Dec 16 20:13:01 UTC 2014

We tested dovecot for a fair amount of time and decided finally to put
it into production under CentOS 7 (we are running 2.2.10).  I just
joined the list, so I apologize for what is probably a question that has
been answered many times, but I was wondering if there are any plans to
implement replication among 3 or more servers (all "masters", as with
2)?  As best as I can tell, replication seems to be limited to 2
servers, and it is not obvious to me even how more than 2 would be
supported syntactically in the configs.  That is, what might be an
example of the "mail_replica" clauses if such a thing was supported?