replication - more than 2 servers?

list at airstreamcomm.net list at airstreamcomm.net
Tue Dec 16 23:32:23 UTC 2014

Dovecot replication will never scale until it implements some form of token ring topology where data is sharded.  You should look at obox plugin for dovecot and some form of S3 compatible storage that can be available in multiple data centers.  We are using (pithos.io) and the Cassandra database to backend a test cluster with good results between two data centers.  This could potentially scale infinitely if that's what you need.