[Dovecot] Status

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Feb 4 22:13:52 UTC 2014

So, just some quick notes:

 - dovecot.org server was down a couple of days again, need to find time to move it to a VM..
 - my tss at iki.fi emails were also broken for some hours at least and it was bouncing back all mails to it during the time
 - I fixed some bugs reported by people, but I did it in airplane so couldn't reply back with links to the fixes in hg repo. I'll probably do that tomorrow. But you can already check if your reported bug has been fixed in http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.2
 - I'm planning on going through Dovecot list's mails this week and make v2.2.11 release
 - although it looks like I've a flu, so lets see how far I can get..
 - hopefully by the beginning of March I'll have more time again