[Dovecot] v2.2.12 released

Brad Smith brad at comstyle.com
Fri Feb 14 02:18:00 UTC 2014

On 13/02/14 4:47 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2.12.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2.12.tar.gz.sig
>
> POP3 server code changes rarely, so I haven't spent time adding automated
 > testing for it. So of course now that it changed in v2.1.11 there was
a bug
 > that caused it to crash most of the time (except for the test case I was
 > using while developing it). This release fixes it, no other changes.

Someone added a bogus filename to the Wiki and the install is broken
with .11 or newer..

/bin/sh ./sed.sh . /var/dovecot /etc/dovecot  /usr/local/libexec/dovecot
< dovecot.1.in > dovecot.1
/bin/sh ./sed.sh . /var/dovecot /etc/dovecot  /usr/local/libexec/dovecot
< dovecot-lda.1.in > dovecot-lda.1
/bin/sh ./sed.sh . /var/dovecot /etc/dovecot  /usr/local/libexec/dovecot
< dsync.1.in > dsync.1
Making all in wiki
make: don't know how to make 2b (prerequisite of: HowTo.Virtual(2b))
Stop in doc/wiki

believed to be clean.