[Dovecot] Crash in pop3 with recent dovecot, backtrace

Leo neleo at gmx.net
Mon Feb 17 07:59:20 UTC 2014

Sorry - my fault!

I downloaded it on thursday (version 2.2.11 was released the day before
and it was the latest version at this time) but installed it on friday.
Then I had the problems and found this thread on Google. Unfortunately I
did not double check the download page and even did not notice the
announcement of 2.2.12 here on the list. I very much apologize ...

However many thanks for your quick replies!

Regards,
Leo