[Dovecot] Use header from instead envelope sender - quota exceed

Wed Feb 19 13:24:41 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-18 7:44 AM, pgala <pgala at ospartner.pl> wrote:
> i want use dovecot and plugin quota to inform users about exceeded space. I
> also configure postfix to rewrite envelope_sender so
> envelope_sender<>header: from.

Not sure I understand this, but if you are saying what I think you are
saying, why on earth would you do this? This totally BREAKS smtp.

The null envelope sender is used for very specific reasons, and  you
simply should NEVER rewrite it, unless you have a very special use case
and know precisely what you are doing and why.