[Dovecot] realtime backup with LDA?

Mon Feb 24 12:58:00 UTC 2014

On 2/24/2014 3:58 AM, Steffen Kaiser <skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-brs.de> wrote:
> I would add a BCC recipient in the MTA. It's more save in such
> situation. See the thread about qmail and multiple recipients for one
> mail address.

The only downside to this is all of the original headers are *not*
preserved in the BCC copy.

I too would very much like to see a way to 'split' the mail delivery
transaction so that an *identical* copy of the message is delivered to
two different places simultaneously.

On 2/24/2014 3:58 AM, Steffen Kaiser <skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-brs.de> wrote:
> If posting (appending a new message) would be OK: Add a global Sieve
> script and let each message: fileinto :copy "backup";

So... it looks like this would work as I described above? An identical
copy, preserving all of the original headers?

Thanks!

Best regards,

*/Charles/*