[Dovecot] realtime backup with LDA?

Mon Feb 24 15:10:00 UTC 2014

Il giorno lun, 24/02/2014 alle 07.59 -0500, Charles Marcus ha scritto:
> > i was also planning to use shared folders + ACLS to have backup_alice
> > accessible as a read only mailbox directly from the alice imap account.
>
> Hi Francesco,
>
> I would be *very* interested in seeing what you come up with, as I have
> been wanting to do the exact same thing - but it is very important that
> the users have *only* read-only access to these, as you specified...
>
> Thanks,

Hi,
everything is still under early implementing stages and i don't even
have a testing environment yet so... i don't have much to share for now.

i have another mailserver where i have users who have read only access
to a shared mailbox but i don't have the access to the configuration
files right here right now.
i'll post some sniplets of the configurations as soon as i have them
handy.

Francesco