[Dovecot] realtime backup with LDA?

Mon Feb 24 15:48:52 UTC 2014

On 2/24/2014 10:13 AM, Steffen Kaiser <skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-brs.de> wrote:

> What changes are made by default, that are not implemented by the MTA
> admin?

Sorry, I don't understand the question (language thing I'm sure).

I'm talking about the 'always_bcc' feature in postfix, which obviously
must be enabled by the MTA sysadmin.

> And yes, if I have two recipients of one message, I expect the headers
> stay untouched. If we enter the discussion "shall the MTA remove the
> "for XYZ" from Received headers", if one add a recipient, I back out. :-)

I don't recall the specifics of the differences, but after the
differences were discussed on list, they were enough that some people
said it was not satisfactory for the legal requirements for mail archiving.

--

Best regards,

Charles