[Dovecot] disable_plaintext_auth = yes not showing in doveconf -n output?

Fri Jan 3 22:58:42 EET 2014

On 2014-01-03 3:54 PM, Larry Rosenman <larryrtx at gmail.com> wrote:
> IIRC doveconf -n shows NON-DEFAULT settings :)

This I know, but doveconf -n was inspired by postfix's postconf -n
feature, and with postfix, if I explicitly set something that is set
the same way by default, it still shows up in -n output.

It makes it easy to 'clean up' your configs (ie, unset settings that
don't need to be explicitly set because they are defaults)...

I think this may be an oversight in Timo's implementation... ?