[Dovecot] mail-filter always results in corrupted indexes

cmreddy cmreddy at armor5.com
Thu Jan 16 09:13:10 EET 2014

Hi

I am looking for help in processing the email at Dovecot Proxy (i.e
replacing the links and attachments with custom links and attachments at
IMAP proxy server). My understanding is that, mail_filter plugin should be
hooked at Dovecot IMAP server. Can I integrate mail filter plugin (with some
code changes) at Dovecot Proxy ?

If so, please suggest the changes required Dovecot core or mail filter
plugin ?