[Dovecot] Dovecot doesn't seem to report all subfolders to Thunderbird

dovecot at voidptr.de dovecot at voidptr.de
Sat Jan 18 17:43:24 EET 2014

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 03:54:52PM +0100, Robert Schetterer wrote:
> Am 18.01.2014 15:12, schrieb dovecot at voidptr.de:
> > mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir:LAYOUT=fs
>
> why LAYOUT=fs ?, try without

Some of my folder names contain dots, so that won't work. Or am I
missing something there?
Also, is there a reason not to? At least the wiki page [1] you linked
doesn't seem to mention anything.

> http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Clients?highlight=%28thunderbird%29
>
> Thunderbird
>
>     If you're using mbox, dbox or Maildir with :LAYOUT=fs ,
>
>         You should enable tb-extra-mailbox-sep workaround for IMAP.

Thanks for the hint. It doesn't seem to be related to the vanishing
folder problem, but it's helpful to know.

Nils

[1] http://wiki2.dovecot.org/MailboxFormat/Maildir