[Dovecot] Architecture for large Dovecot cluster (employ an expert!)

Thu Jan 23 19:04:22 EET 2014

On 2014-01-23 11:57 AM, Ed W <lists at wildgooses.com> wrote:
> I'm very satisfied and have to highly recommend Timo.  His prices were
> extremely reasonable and he offered service excellent.
> ...snip...
> Please feel encouraged to employ Timo if you use Dovecot!

I will add a hearty 'seconded!' to this endorsement.

Timo helped migrate our old courier-imap setup and dis so quickly and
efficiently. A few legacy config issues prevented us from switching to
the dovecot LDA at the time, but he explained in detail what I needed to
do, and when I migrated our old bare metal gentoo mail server to a shiny
new virtualized one, I made the changes and everything just worked (with
a few minor issues I had to fix, also related to the same legacy config
issues)...

I just wish my boss was more open to spending money on technology so I
could engage Timo to do a few more things...

--

Best regards,

Charles