[Dovecot] possible quota bug ?

fernando.figaro at uol.com.br fernando.figaro at uol.com.br
Thu Jan 30 23:30:02 EET 2014

I was researching deeper this issue, activated debug logs and when I move a message from one folder to another the message size is different

Jan 30 18:48:07 imap(xxx at xxx): Info: copy from INBOX: box=INBOX.Sent, uid=17, msgid=<5520ed0fedee4e3386d08c98d249ad31 at lab.imap>, size=1048
Jan 30 18:48:07 imap(xxx at xxx): Info: expunge: box=INBOX, uid=3, msgid=<5520ed0fedee4e3386d08c98d249ad31 at lab.imap>, size=1898

This is exactly the sizes I see in the maildirsize. But I think these values should be equals.

1073741824S
2136 1
1048 1
-1898 -1