[Dovecot] mime support for pigeonhole

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 30 20:50:14 EET 2014

is there any chance of rfc5703 (mime support/extension) being added to
pigeonhole?
I am trying to filter mail with .exe and .zip attachments, to no success.
I have tried
*header :contains "x-attached" [".zip", ".exe"]
*but emails i'm getting don't have x-attached.
a sample snippet is below.

Subject: testa1

--------------020304040002050407030900

this has a compressed file added a1

--------------020304040002050407030900

I have tried
*header :contains ["Content-Type","name","filename"]
["application/x-zip-compressed",".zip",".exe"]*

but that doesn't work either.

I can't use body because that doesn't include the mime headers, so the
only way I can see is to use mime (aka rfc5703)
I am using dovecot 2.1.8 with pigeonhole 0.3.3  (and am about to use
dovecot 2.2.9 with pigeonhole 0.4.2 on another server)
If I'm just missing the point, or there is already support, please point
me in the right direction.