[UPDATE]: Another Crash in service imap with version 2.2.13 - Debian Wheezy

Urban Loesch bind at enas.net
Thu Jul 3 17:51:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am 03.07.2014 18:58, schrieb Timo Sirainen:
> On 26.6.2014, at 16.10, Urban Loesch <bind at enas.net> wrote:
>

> The client is trying to use COPY or MOVE command, but the copying fails for some reason and the cleanup code crashes. I can't reproduce this though, so would be helpful to know what exactly it's doing. So getting the gdb output for these commands (instead of just bt full) would help:
>
> p *ctx
> p *ctx.dest_mail
> f 7
> p (*_ctx).transaction.box.vname
> p (*_ctx).transaction.box.storage.error_string
> p mail.box.vname

After some days the customer begans to complain, that he is not able
read his mails with his IPhone.

So I decided to delete his account and reinstalled it on the IPhone,
since that it works without error.

Unfortunately now I switched to the latest hg version so I don't have
the affected "imap" binary any more.

But I have the core file from the latest crash. If you would like I can
send it to you off list.

Many Thanks
Urban