doveadm quota recalc -A

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 08:30:35 UTC 2014

Hello,

It looks like my iteration SQL query (iterate_query) does not work as when I try to run "doveadm quota recalc -A" I get the following error:

$ sudo -u vmail doveadm quota recalc -A
doveadm(nobody): Error: user nobody: Mail access for users with UID 65534 not permitted (see first_valid_uid in config file, uid from userdb lookup).
doveadm(nobody): Error: User init failed

My iterate_query is quite simple:

iterate_query = SELECT username FROM mailbox

So from the output I really don't understand why it looks up the user "nobody". I don't have any user "nobody" in my mailbox SQL table.

Anyone has an idea?

Regards
ML