Trigger for using an sqlite dictionary for quota

David Anderson david at wordshell.net
Tue Jul 8 11:08:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm using Dovecot 2.0.9, and was trying to set up a dictionary process
to use an sqlite database for quota management.

The wiki page has examples for MySQL and PostgreSQL:
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Quota/Dict

For sqlite, a trigger needs to be created to get it to work. But I was
not sufficiently skilled in sqlite to adapt the PostgreSQL trigger
(given on the above URL) for use. Nor did Googling find any example of
anyone else who had done it. Does anyone here have an example, or the
ability?

(Through Googling I found an example trigger for using sqlite with
expiries - but I was looking at quotas).

Best wishes,
David

--
UpdraftPlus - best WordPress backups - http://updraftplus.com