Postfix user at domain splitting

Ricardo Branco ricardo at wenn.com
Tue Jul 15 17:23:54 UTC 2014

That was done for testing to see if it made any difference when I moved to LDA, in LDA mode it seems to not care if that
is %n or %u, it always takes the first part of the email address which is weird.
Ive just tested again to confirm on %n and its not working so ive reverted again back to LDA which does. Seems to not
matter how that variable is set it does not do anything.

When using %n ive tried to see if I can login via IMAP with the whole username but again no, this is the error, note the
difference between the 'user' field on each line.

Jul 15 18:22:17 imap-login: Info: Login: user=<mark.whittaker>, method=PLAIN, rip=10.0.0.180, lip=10.100.0.198,
mpid=9493, session=<VVE8pj7+9wAKAAC0>
Jul 15 18:22:20 imap-login: Info: Disconnected: Shutting down (auth failed, 4 attempts in 37 secs):
user=<mark.whittaker at Wenn.com>, method=PLAIN, rip=10.0.0.3, lip=10.100.0.198, TLS, session=<Vjs9pD7+IgAKAAAD>