Sieve plugin (fc17 + sendmail + roundcube)

Franck CALLEJA fc193 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 13:55:14 UTC 2014

Hello

I'm confused, this is effectively not a correct mail address, the "servfc" keyword shouldn't be in the address   :

(recipient=<fcalleja at servfc.audis-consulting.fr>,

But, I can't find anywhere in dovecot, sendmail, roundcube or client mail where this could be misconfigured (I searched 'localhost' in all confs to see if it was specified elsewhere than in a "host" like parameter without success.

This name is effectively precised in /etc/hosts file.

Regards.
Franck.