[pigeonhole] disregards --with-ldap=no during compilation /usr/ports/mail/dovecot2

Michael Grimm trashcan at odo.in-berlin.de
Sun Jul 27 12:56:46 UTC 2014

On 27.07.2014, at 14:46, Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 14:21:57 +0200, Michael Grimm stated:

>> I can't get current dovecot and pigeonhole compiled; compilation stops with:
>
> Are you using "/usr/ports/mail/dovecot2-pigeonhole" and
> "/usr/ports/mail/dovecot2" from the FreeBSD ports system or trying to compile
> from source?

I am compiling postfix and dovecot/pigeonhole from source for years now.

> If from source, you can expect those problems.

Well, I ran into some issues once in a while, but I could solve them.

> If you are not using the ports system, why not?

I like to have full control over those applications, and sometimes, I want to test new features not available in ports, yet. My production system runs in a jail with postfix/dovecot/pigeonhole at stable releases, my testing jail runs bleeding edge versions. And here I ran into that issue reported today.

Regards,
Michael