stop that list-spam

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Jul 31 14:20:03 UTC 2014

Am 31.07.2014 um 02:31 schrieb Nick Edwards:
> Es ist in Ordnung, nichts dagegen Reindl, er ist so perfekt und macht
> nie einen Fehler seit der Geburt :->

since *you* filter out my messages and so have no context just
shut up especially as long you are unable to distinct between
firstname and lastname

it's not a matter of never making mistakes

it's a matter of making *exactly the same* mistake within 30
minutes twice which indicates a hacked account or dunkness

30.07.2014 20:29
30.07.2014 20:55