[Dovecot] Dovecot 2 | Creating message rules

Jos Chrispijn dovecot at webrz.net
Mon Jun 2 13:35:07 UTC 2014

Can someone explain how I can create message rules to use with this
version of Dovecot? I specially switched to this version because it
supports then Pigeonhole Sieve. I would like to volunteer to contribute
as a volunteer when someone would like to create a html driven user
interface that provides a user friendly configuration interface and
would make such configuration a piece of cake.

--

Best regards,
Jos Chrispijn

--- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity