[Dovecot] What are the options for HA and\or replication and\or storage?

Patrick De Zordo patrick at spamreducer.eu
Thu Jun 5 15:26:06 UTC 2014

Well, we are trying to do the same, dovecot has this ability, it's called "dsync replication" (http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Replication)
It does his job, since it just sends incremental changes to the peer, so it's very fast and low bandwidth consuming..

But I am having some problems when sieve scripts are being used; I'm trying to understand what could cause the problem..
DRBD in sync configuration could be too slow, in async too dangerous..