Subject tag [Dovecot] is gone

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Jun 10 16:26:09 UTC 2014

Am 10.06.2014 17:23, schrieb Koenraad Lelong:
> op 10-06-14 17:12, Reindl Harald schreef:
>>
>> than you have crap software somewhere on your side
>
> What did I do to get such reply?

are you a piece of software or why do you take
"crap software" personally against yourself?

you should have read the rest of my answer
something "smart" mainpulates messages you receive
this may become a *serious* problem in case of signed messages

this is most likely also the reason you hit reply all
because removing the list-headers makes the "reply-to-list"
button in thunderbird non-functional