Subject tag [Dovecot] is gone

Professa Dementia professa at dementianati.com
Wed Jun 11 09:15:46 UTC 2014

On 6/11/2014 1:51 AM, Frerich Raabe wrote:
> On 2014-06-10 17:23, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
>> op 10-06-14 17:12, Reindl Harald schreef:
>>> than you have crap software somewhere on your side
>>
>> What did I do to get such reply ?
>
> Don't bother paying too much attention, Harald has been quite the
> primadonna ever since I joined this list. Pretty sure he's one of those
> fellows who are doing the 'grumpy curmudgeon' on the Internet but then
> turn out to be rather quiet/shy guys in real life. ;-)

If he bothers you, a suggestion to make your life simpler.  Set up a
filter to simply delete any messages from him before they get to your inbox.

Notice that most regulars, myself included, never reply to him.  That is
because we do not even see his messages except in someone else's reply
to him.  It really improves the quality, value and enjoyment of the
list.  Life is too short to put up with someone who is abrasive,
obnoxious and rarely contributes anything helpful.

Dem