ot: accepting self certs into win pc?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Jun 24 15:07:59 UTC 2014

Am 24.06.2014 17:03, schrieb Patrick De Zordo:
> Don't use self signed certs! - Buy some, or use free services! Your reputation will grow!

pfff you know what testing and private systems are?

in both cases there is no reputation that will grow and if it
comes to the trustable question - depending on the userbase
self signed ones may be more trustable than a unconditional
trusted CA somewhere from turkey..... sadly only if you remove
all the corrupt CA's out of your clients

so until you asked for what usecase the certificate are
your "buy some" is nonsense