postfix alias and dovecot quota

Alexandre Ellert aellert at numeezy.com
Sat Jun 28 15:54:36 UTC 2014

Hello,

Can someone tell me if it’s possible to configure dovecot to answer quota information about real mailbox when I query a postfix alias mailbox (this information is actually in a mysql database) ?

Example :

doveadm quota get - u alias at domain.com
doveadm(alias at domain.com): Fatal: User doesn't exist

doveadm quota get - u realmailbox at domain.com
Quota name Type      Value   Limit                                                                %
user       STORAGE 2048853 2048000                                                              100
user       MESSAGE    6783       -                                                                0

I’d like to have this result :
doveadm quota get - u alias at domain.com
Quota name Type      Value   Limit                                                                %

doveadm quota get - u realmailbox at domain.com
Quota name Type      Value   Limit                                                                %
user       STORAGE 2048853 2048000                                                              100
user       MESSAGE    6783       -                                                                0

Thanks for your help.

Alexandre.