postfix alias and dovecot quota

Matthijs de Groot list at grootstyr.eu
Mon Jun 30 14:59:33 UTC 2014

You’re not: http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_POLICY_README.html#protocol

> If anobody have one idea that would be great, because I'm really lost, and I think i'm not alone :)

One idea is to use the same data source for the userdb of postfix and dovecot. Mail alias data that postfix uses would then also become available for dovecot. Dovecot would then be able to correctly resolve mail aliases to users and provide useful quota information about the mailbox.