[Dovecot] Any client out there taking advantage of Dovecot's virtual mailboxes?

Tue Mar 4 17:21:23 UTC 2014

On 3/3/2014 8:43 PM, Aleve Sicofante <asicofante at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wish to know if someone knows an IMAP client (desktop or webmail) using
> Dovecot's virtual mailboxes as server-side search folders.

I'm also interested in this. What I'd really like to see is support in
Thunderbird for this.

Thunderbird already has support for virtual folders, but I'd love to see
this support extended to server-side virtual folders - ie, so
Thunderbird could create and manage them directly on the server.