[Dovecot] Still no emails since Feb. 6

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Wed Mar 5 20:23:34 UTC 2014

I checked my settings on the dovecot mailman page, and although my
account was set to "disable" email, after changing it and attempting to
have the list resend my password, I'm still not seeing emails.

The last time I received emails, the outgoing server for the list was
sent from the IP 193.210.130.67. Is that still correct?

I've checked my logs to see if there's anything blocked, and I don't see
anything. I've checked my access file and firewall, and nothing is
blocked there.

I'm not sure why my account settings showed "disabled", but it sounds
like email was either bounced back to the list or my server is in some
type of outgoing list to prevent sending to me.

I'm at a loss. Is there any way an admin can check for me, please, to
see if there's a problem they might spot?

Thanks,

steve