[Dovecot] Pigeonhole Sieve Extprograms Plugin

Jiří Bourek bourek at thinline.cz
Wed Mar 5 23:14:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think you are missing something along these lines:

plugin {
   sieve_plugins = sieve_extprograms
   sieve_global_extensions = +vnd.dovecot.filter
   sieve_extensions = +vnd.dovecot.filter
}

Also, I'm not sure what wheezy-backports package does, but the same
version of Dovecot for Jessie looks for sieve plugins libraries under
/usr/lib/dovecot/modules/sieve directory, whereas the dovecot-sieve
package puts them into /usr/lib/dovecot/modules, causing Dovecot to
throw errors (as it's unable to find them.)

Made it work by creating a symlink /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/sieve
pointing to ../modules. I suspect this can cause breakage during
dovecot-sieve update (if they ever get to put those files to the right
place), so better watch that.

J.